Elton John

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 21 May 2000 00:15:11 -0500

>.  It is easier now that
> there is a lot less cocaine in the studios.
> Regards,
> Ed

But I say the worse effects on ears are airlines. I do not know the effects
of cocaine on ears while tuning.    Ok I don't like flying, but I know I
don't like it in part because of the effects on my ears and those I meet at
the airport with messed up ears.   The pressure in the cabin changes too
much, stressing the ear drums.  Now to worry if you have an ETD, but much
worry if you are a ground type person who is forced to fly.   My mother came
in with blood running out of her ears from a flight.  I have flown cross
country and for 3 days after when tuning pianos my ears "felt different".
Perhaps that flight was extreme in cabin pressure.   However there are so
many tuners who fly, I am sure to be refuted to the point of seeking hidding
in a flame suit.   ric --eh ?