(not piano related) computer help needed...

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Fri, 19 May 2000 22:18:12 -0400

Hello Brian

Easy way out:

Send me the file and I can do it for you and send
you the Gif, JPG, tiff or any format you wish, it would be good to ask them
which format works best for them
If you decide for this option I need to know the size of the sign to
calculate resolution for this size, also I need to know which publisher you
are using, I am using Publisher 97

As to how to do it:

If you have a good color printer,  ( 1440dpi ) a good  photo program
 Corel or Adobe or any similar ) and a good scanner.

Print the pulisher file on a good paper with the best resolution
Scan the picture and store it in JPG or Gif.

If you do not have these facilities you can always have it done at one of
those places like Xerox

Elian Degen