NPR: (not piano related) computer help needed...

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 21:37:42 EDT

A program like Adobe Photoshop, PhotoDelux ( a photo editing program)
produces jpg, gif, bmp, etc.  If you don't have access to this kind of
software, just email me your file.  I will try to convert it for you and
send it back.  I do stuff like this all the time for my Dad!

Carol Beigel