Thine own piano

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 May 2000 17:50:00 EDT

         Yes.....My wife makes me do it about three times a year.She is a
very good pianist with a good ear.If I teel her I am too busy she threatens
to call another technician whom I dislike(not in the guild)That usually gets
me tuning the piano in a day or two.By the way she has a Weinbach console
with a full Climate Control System...It is not a bad  sounding
console.Especially since I have been tuning it and voiceing it.     Robin
Olson RPT   Washington D.C. chapter