Re: Bösendorfer bass strings

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 May 2000 05:51:48 EDT

 gina writes:

<< Ed Foote originally, I think, posted the idea of using Protek on strings

that didn't render well.  >>

Greetings,
    Yes,  I recommended the Pro-Tek,  but I would like to add that I
suggested that the rendering problem it could solve was that which existed
between the string and the topstring felt.  I had previously thought that the
problem was in the agraffe, but after using the Protek on the agraffe to no
avail, three or four drops on the top string solved all the rendering
problems.
Regards,
Ed Foote