advertising on your vehicle

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:41:58 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/00 12:06:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
charly_tuner@hotmail.com writes:

<< HAs anyone had success with stenciling/painting or using peel & stick
 lettering to spell out the name of your business on your vehicles?  >>

The easiest and most efficient way is to get a magnetic sign with your name,
service and phone number, that you put on the back of your car. I have had a
number of people honk at me that they wrote down the phone number. When you
get a different car, you can take the sign with you.

I have my name and number on the back of my van. Most of the time it pays
off, except for this one instance 6 weeks ago. A lady bumped her car into the
back of my van at a stop light. She was so busy writing down my number, that
she for got to apply the brake, and wham, a 5 mph collision. My neck still
hurts. When I got out of the car she had the audacity to say "I'm sorry, I
was writing down your phone number. Do you do churches?"  I said yeah, call
me, and slammed the door shut and took off. I hope she never calls me.

Willem