Concert Hall acoustics design

Ron Berry ron@berrypiano.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 14:27:01 -0500

Hey guys,

I got this note and I don't have much idea where to get this
information.  Do any of you have some good resources?

Ron

From:           	"Jean_Francois Cyr" <jean_francois_cyr@hotmail.com>
To:             	exec@ptg.org
Subject:        	technical info
Date sent:      	Tue, 16 May 2000 00:17:57 ADT

Dear Mr hall

I am presently doing preliminary research for a 50 seat music hall
that is being designed in Halifax, Nova Scotia,Canada by Savage
and
Stewart architects. It will feature a Steinway Grand Pianos. This
Music Hall will be used for recording so we are concerned about
technical considerations that is not available on your web site such
as minimum space requirements, appropriate shape, acoustical
tiling,
appropriate materials etc...  If you could please direct me to an
individual or literature that you feel would be appropriate. Please
contact me as soon as possible.

  Thank you

  Jean-Francois Cyr