Start Time

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 23:14:56 -0500

John,

<<At what time do you arrive at your first appointment?>>

I like to get started around 8 or 8:30 if possible.

<<First, I like to sleep in a bit, then miss the traffic, then give the
parent a chance to return home from running their kids to school.>>

I cannot sleep past 7, and usually awake around 6 or 6:15. Since I live in a
more rural area, I have to get started early to drive to my appointments.

<<What's your take? I'm still willing to change and learn from all of you.>>

I would not change on my account. Everyone is wired up differently, and
should arrange their business to suit themselves. That is one of the neat
things about being self-employed! :-)

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS