SOUNDBOARD FINISH

Tue, 16 May 2000 22:45:40 +0200

Shellack works quite well, and if you feel like getting fancy, you can even
apply it French Polish wise. I have done a few boards this way and they
look positively brilliant... course its a waste of time unless on an
upright, but you have a grand at hand, and if your customer likes having
the top open and if you have the time... well it does look very nice.

--
Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.