%#@$pers

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 14 May 2000 21:33:05 -0500

>O great sage, please share with us all, how to find the options for
>retarding the aging process.

With all due apologies, if I knew, I'd hog it for myself and never utter a
hint of the possibility. I hope you understand.

>My tri focals are a real pain in the neck, for many jobs, in particular,
>hammer lines, when sitting on the floor.
>A remedial solution for the previous tech, 12 gauge bird shot, but be nice,
>sanitize the lead.
>Roger

Here, I can possibly help. Sams sells a pair of reading glasses that folds
up small enough to fit into a cylinder about the size of the average cigar
for easy inclusion in your standard tool kit. One can put these on upside
down, hanging them on top of your regular glasses by the nose pieces, and
get a nice, surprisingly benign top-quarter bifocal for just this purpose.
The alternative being lying belly down on the lid and hanging over.

You're welcome, old man.

Ron N