%#@$pers

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sun, 14 May 2000 19:34:42 -0400

>>Now if my 11th attempt (three different labs) in six months to get a
decently made pair of glasses that I can actually see out of is successful,
I can tell what it looks like too. I wouldn't bet a nickle on it though.
Like I said, I'm learning to cope, and I can still stack a pair of reading
glasses onto my current pair for reading, shop, and computer work. Getting
old is a real inconvenience. Don't do that either if you get the option.

>>Ron N

>O great sage, please share with us all, how to find the options for
>retarding the aging process.
>My tri focals are a real pain in the neck, for many jobs, in particular,
>hammer lines, when sitting on the floor.
>A remedial solution for the previous tech, 12 gauge bird shot, but be nice,
>sanitize the lead.
>Roger
>Roger Jolly

You've just got to learn to go by "feel". Why do you think that guys like Newton and me are still around? We're both popular judges in beauty contests !!!!

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, ON  Canada