Tooners :-( or exasperation exemplified!!

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 13 May 2000 23:09:38 EDT

Jim asks:
<< What would you do, would you have done, if presented with the above
instrument?  I'll tell you what I did/am doing when y'all have had a chance
to suggestionate. :-) >>

Greetings,
    I would have told them that I wasn't interested in having that piano, in
that condition, as part of my business or reputation.  Then I would offer to
give them an estimate of what I considered necessary for their piano to play
as it was designed to play. ( from your description, I think it would be in
the neighborhood of $15,000,
Regards,
Ed Foote,