annoying posts - new solutions

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 15:32:58 PDT

I, for one, appreciate the diveristy of subjects and personalities. It would
be a pretty dull list if the ONLY thing discussed was purley tecnical. I
also like the fact that there is a healthy dose of HUMOR on this list,
something that is an absolute neccesity; in my life anyway. I am very leary
of, and avoid homorLESS people at any cost! I have a hearty laugh every
day...each time I look in the mirror!

Cheers!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA