Kids & What does a PianoTuner look like ?

Fri, 12 May 2000 05:47:05 -0500

Phil,
At 23:11 05/11/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>   Pat,   That's a funny looking piano you're  holding....!

Must be a lautenwerk, but I don't see the keys. Anyway, that probably
should be discussed on the harpsichord list.  (I put faces to names for a
bunch from _that_ list last weekend.) ;-}

Trying to steer this thread back toward a semblance of actual technical
content, he says........

What special identifying things do you present to the public other than a
toolkit? (i.e. your schtick)  I have a personalised license on my bright
red little pickup  [impossible to be inconspicuous], and my home e-mail
address matches.  {pno2ner@------}

I hate when husbands come home in the middle of a tuning, wondering whose
vehicle is in the driveway.
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College			-(319)-387-1204
700 College Drive			-(319)-387-1076 - Fax
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

Live such that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry.