climate

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 23:04:29 -0400

Pamela,

I take it you're in the Atlantic coastal region. Dampp-chaser is probably the only way to go. I can't figure out how the Edwards string covers will stay on an upright as was suggested in a previous post. But, if it were possible, they surely would protect against the salt water air.

The fallen staples were probably a leftover from a byegone era.... a sales aid, strictly cosmetic, so to speak. Further rusting should be arrested with a CC unit.

John Lillico, RPT,
Oakville, ON  Canada