probably another annoying observation/not at all

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 May 2000 18:45:47 EDT

Carol:
To try to answer some parts of your questions: It is getting increasingly
annoying to  find so much time spent on such piano-related questions as
"Looks" and other innocuous non-piano related subjects.  It would seem there
are some technicians out there who obviously have very little business and
can spend large amounts of time and cyberspace on this kind of garbage.
Apologizing for bad language used by one individual and his apologies
immediately comes to mind.  I can understand your puzzlement.  It is probably
one reason we hear from time to time about Technicians no longer wanting to
waste (spend) their precious time logging on to this list.  Here's hoping the
message gets to those most in want of reading it.  Of course, as in so many
things, they may never get the message or realize it is directed toward them.
 I suppose the noble thing to do would be to send this message more directly
to those most abusing this (wonderful) opportunity to learn more and more
about Piano Technology and problems encountered in the pursuit of excellence.
For those of you ready to say:"Use the delete button", it is not easy to do
since you keep hoping something of substance is about to emerge.  By that
time you have wasted your time reading pure dribble.
'Nuff said.  I hope.  But I doubt it.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio