A Career Question

Eliot Lee elee@amug.org
Thu, 11 May 2000 11:08:51 -0700

on 5/11/00 4:48 AM, Brian L Jane at brianjaney@juno.com wrote:

HI Brian,

    Sounds like you have the ideal job, that will keep you fit and give you
time.  Do they let you work on action parts at the fire station?  I think it
is better than reading or sitting around.

    Unless you buy someone's database or have more customers it is a risk.
But either way you should have a 401K plan to contribute to so that you have
that security.

    I wish I had the option.  But fortunately my wife works, so we are not
depending on the telephone to ring for business.

    You can also rebuild pianos in your spare time but it sounds like you
have none of that.

Eliot