Steinway console tuning

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 13:49:10 -0700

All this moaning and strife.  Does anyone else simply have the idea to
increase the price of tuning these pianos?  If not, why not!  When we
take our records in to have our taxes done does the price not vary?  Or
should we expect one price fits all.  Let them know that this is a very
nice piano made by Steinway but that it takes extra time to tune and
there will be an extra charge.  (I also seem to remember people talking
about a model of car that in order to change the spark plugs the engine
had to be removed to reach one of the plugs.  Do they not charge extra
for that?)

Larry Messerly, RPT
Phoenix/Prescott