Looks

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 10 May 2000 12:54:58 +0100

What do any of you look like? I have a tendency to make it up in my head.
For instance, I don´t really think Newton is blond at all.
I have him looking like this; steel gray fuzzy hair and beard, kind of like
a mad scientist, glasses perhaps and not too fat.  Two legs, one nose and a
belly.

I am 170 cm, 65,3 kg (which is a constant by the way, except when I was in
the States of course where I gained 4 kg, (that fell off when I came home))
Caucasian
Fair hair, except when it´s black or totally white depending on my taste.
Thick black eyebrows that meet each other, like a werewolf.
Perfect teeth au naturel, no brace fix.
Eyes are earth-coloured, like green moss.
Black thick rimmed glasses, kind of like a bass player´s in a pop group.
Many people think I look like Jeremy Irons.
Definitely not like a piano tuner.  Way to handsome!

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland