Foul language

JStan40@AOL.COM JStan40@AOL.COM
Sat, 6 May 2000 23:33:00 EDT

In a message dated 05/06/2000 1:34:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-pianotech-digest@ptg.org writes:

<< The use of this neveragainmentioned word did not strike me in any way so,
 that when presented with the prefix "bad-", it could be anything else than
 a mild humorous male definition of a tough person.
 I have seen this word used in the SWAG complex before.
 However, upon further pondering, that meaning probably pertains to "donkey"
 rather than other inappropriate things.

 Sincerely yours,

 Kristinn Leifsson,
 Reykjavík, Iceland

Kristinn,

I, for one, will complain about your foul language when I am as proficient
and literate in Icelandic as you are in English.  Which is to say, never!
Chalk it up to experience, more human nature, etc., etc., but don't worry
about it.  The information imparted is more important, and so, might I add,
is the humor!  We all need it, don't you know?

Stan Ryberg
Barrrington IL