Bursitis

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 6 May 2000 00:33:30 -0500

> In a message dated 5/05/2000 6:11:35 PM, you wrote:
>
> <<Kristinn "bad-ass" Leifsson>>
>
> Kristinn regardless of age or nationality we could do without this type
> language on pianotech....in my opinion.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim B, you must have missed the hyphen.  That makes it acceptible and
proper.  We know just plain "bad ass" is plain gauche, if not redundant.  By
using the hyphen,  we know Kristinn is not really a bad animal nor did he
intend to insult the animal.       Or are you one of the "we" objecting to
the spelling?    How 'bout a$$  ?      ---------------ri¢