[Fwd: Re: Re: no room at the Inn]

carl meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Fri, 05 May 2000 19:14:51 -0700

Patricia:  I was being totally facetious about the intern thing.  I
don't plan to take the rpt test.  I'm happy being an associate.  It's
like not being a republican or democrat. That way, I can be an equal
oportunity offender.  I can throw rocks at all of them.  I count RPT's
and associates among my friends.  A few RPT's who are arrogant,
condecending, and just plain rude are fair game in my book. I enjoy
tweaking them.  What I think of myself is more important than what they
think of me.  It has taken me many years to win the grugingly respect of
these ones.  Why would I want to be one of them?  I commend you for
wanting to take the test.  I hope you do well.  If my comments have
offended you, please accept my apology.
I sometimes make fun of education since I haven't had much oportunities
aong those lines. Doesn't mean I don't respect educated people.  Yet,
one of my favorite comments is "If you don't have any common sense, you
ought to go to college".  You see, I can't resist being irreverant,
ever.

Regards
Carl