steinway action rails

Laura Olsen Laura257@chicagonet.net
Fri, 5 May 2000 17:42:49 -0500

Greetings, All!
I am newly subscribed to this list and would like to mention that John =
Dewey, RPT (from the PTG Central Il. Chapter) will be teaching a class =
on Steinway Dowel Replacement in the Rebuilding Skills Workshop at the =
PTG Convention and Technical Institute in Arlington, Va this July. You =
might be interested, Dave.

Regards,
Laura

Laura Olsen, RPT