Unbelievable

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Thu, 4 May 2000 12:10:39 -0400

Marcel,

I_had the strung back in my possession up until 1995. It was for a 41 inch Sherlock Manning, part of a promotional display.

I eventually gave it to the company's last owner, Paul Ryckman, as a momento of his efforts to keep Sherlock Manning going. If it is the one you need, I'm sure I could find Paul and put you in touch with him.

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, ON  Canada