no room at the Inn

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 04 May 2000 07:46:58 -0400

Wim,

I made my reservation yesterday afternoon without a problem, but I am arriving
July 5.

If you arrive July 3, will you still need to pay $230 for that one day, July 4?
If so, I guess you just shell it out and adjust your budget accordingly.

I know you've received a couple joke lines about this already, but with all the
July 4 hoopla, you might find that if you try to get to the convention center on
Tuesday, you won't actually arrive until the 5th anyway, so you may as well save
yourself 230 bucks and plan to arrive on Wednesday!  <G>

Clyde