"New" old uprights

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 3 May 2000 20:01:39 EDT

dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu writes:

<< Wonderful as it was, no one would even contemplate paying her even half of
what she had in it.  This is but one of my concerns about "rebuilding" old
uprights.

 dave >>

This has been one of my bugaboos about rebuilding older uprights. When my
customers ask me to rebuild their "priceless antique" piano they inherited
from grandma, and I tell them the price of rebuilding, and the value after
rebuilding, the priceless become worthless real fast.

Willem