PTG Web page / "Rebuilt" vs. "Reconditioned"

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Wed, 3 May 2000 19:19:23 -0400 (EDT)

Jim,

That looks really good. It should have its separate page on the PTG
website if it doesn't already. So MANY potential customers would
appreciate it.

By the way, I often refer people to the PTG website and have a reference
to it on different brochures I produce, but have never heard but one
comment from potential piano buyers (very positive).

Has anyone else ever gotten feedback from potential piano buyers about
the PTG web page?

Wally S.

Send e-mail to: WallyTS@iname.com or
p003520b@pb.seflin.org