piano cover

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 May 2000 09:09:58 PDT

Hi Lisa,

How are you? Actually, i already spoke with Carl on the phone (last night),
and he explained the whole enchilada to me. In fact, I'm dropping by his
house this morning on my way to work, to borrow his "Demo" for the INternal
piano string cover, which I think I prefer over the externail quilt type
cover. Take care and I hope to see you at the next meeting. Bye for now.

Terry