Steinway vertical input desired

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Wed, 3 May 2000 07:36:16 -0500

Brian
Make sure you can find the right parts. I did an 1869 vertical and found out
that all the action parts available are for a later style action and
wouldn't fit. I wound up doing a lot of reconditioning I didn't plan on, but
the results were very pleasing.

Paul Chick

I have an old Steinway vertical that's sitting here in my shop, waiting for