Bursitis

Todd L. Mapes foxmeadow@freewwweb.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 06:31:34 -0500

Roy,

I have bursitis in my left shoulder (I tune right-handed luckily).  I
had an MRI done on it, so it is positively bursitis.  That is a good
start - get a positive diagnosis.  My doctor said in an extreme case,
surgery can be performed to remove the bursa sac, which becomes inflamed
and causes the pain, which would be a drastic measure and she wouldn't
recommend it unless someone had a chronic case that didn't respond to
other treatment such as anti-inflammatory drugs or cortisone shots.

Todd