Bursitis

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:16:21 -0400

Hi Roy -

I began experiencing shoulder problems about 10 years ago, after app. 12
years of tuning, and I began a regular regimen of strengthening and,
especially, stretching, and it has kept my problem at bay, for the most
part.

The investment of time is only about 15-20 minutes each day, but it
yields significant results when practiced daily.  And it feels great!

I would suggest getting with a good physical therapist to map out a
program for you once the inflammation is down.

I did have a cortisone shot once for something else.  Wasn't very
painful, but neither did it have lasting results.

Good luck!

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com