optic fiber attachment

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:05:30 -0700

What were you trying to do with it?? See the bottom of the thinner can??
:-)
That attachment is also available at Wal Mart where they have their
flashlights for about $5.00 along with several other AA minimag
accessories.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.

ps.  If you haven't already done this - go to Radio Shack and purchase
for $2.49 - their krypton bulb for that light.  It will about double the
light output.  A little battery hungry, but when I want light, I want
light!  I also found a 2 pack of the same bulb at Sears for 2.49 ( read
1/2 the price each as the Shack wants for them. )

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:04:37 EST JIMRPT@AOL.COM writes:
> et al;
> A while back there was a thread re: optic fiber attachments for
> flashlights.
> Well I dropped mine in a container of laquer thinner this afternoon
> and it
> didn't work so well after that :-(.
>  While I was at Leows tonight I found another optic attachment..this
> one was
> made by "Nite Ize" is seven inches long and fits on my mini mag
> light.....cost 5.49.
> I don't remember the outcome of the former thred but the info for
> "Nite Ize"
> is:
> Phone- 303-449-2576
> Fax-  303-449-2013