Lester Betsy Ross

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:46:15 -0600

Joe,
    Are the pedals themselves missing?   What a coincidence! I tuned a
Lester BR today, one day after you posted.  It has a lyre like appearance
but is screwed onto the "kick" board.    Yours though seems different from
what you say.  These pedals go through the "bottom rail" (?) and are no way
part of a "box"
    Um some idiot forgot to write down the serial number, but that may not
be serious enough as to mention names at this point.  It would have been
nice -though- to compare your number with mine/theirs.
---ric

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe & Penny Goss <imatunr@primenet.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 11:22 PM
Subject: Lester Betsy Ross

Hi folks,
Any one out there have a pedal assembly for a box grand style spinet they
would sell?
The Piano is a Lester Betsy Ross  #105516
Some how the pedal box has been lost along with the pedals and rods.
If anyone could be of help or if you know of someone who could give me
measurements to make the parts that are missing please let me know.
Joe Goss