S&S Duplex scales, update

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:59:11 -0500

I was just on the phone with Glorie and she had asked the belly dept.
and their reply was to install 'M' duplexes on the old O's & L's.

I have an O, L and an M (not 2 L's as previously thought); they all have
the same tenor duplex which does not match the new one at all.

Just for fun, I took a picture of the O, L and the new L tenor duplexes
together for referrance and e-mailed the image file to Glorie.

We'll see if the M's fit.

Glorie is so helpful and friendly, she should get a mega raise.

Jon Page