loose bridge cap

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:25:24 -0800

I'd just do the whole thing.  Once you've removed half the strings from the
bass bridge it isn't that much more work to do it all.  If the one end is
loose the rest probably isn't all that tight anyway. You could probably do a
better job anyway since you can clamp and reglue the entire cap rather than
trying to force glue into the crack of the one side.

Have fun.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV