BIG FRONT

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:14:45 +0100

Grin... You live in the land of lawsuites Ron... Drop one on your foot, break a
toe or two.. and sue them for 20 million. Then you can relax for the rest of
your life and get into the poking into what pianos really are kinda stuff you
always wanted to have time and money for.

As for us here in the civilized world... grin.. we'd get laughed out of court
for trying so I suppose I will just have to put up with this kinda stuff.
Personally, its all I can do sometimes to keep from getting all ryled up about
how little some designers think about servicing. You'd think sometimes they
thought these things would never have to be opened up.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.