NPR (not piano related) Census 2000

Dave Hall keyboard@cysource.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:52:39 -0600

At 06:15 AM 03/19/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello all:
>I received the long form, and if the Clinton-Gore administration thinks I'm
>going to send it in with ALL the questions answered they are crazy! They
>promise in print and on their TV ads that ALL information will remain
>confidential. Does anyone trust them? China got our nuclear secrets for
>campaign money  to the Democrats. And now it turns out that the Census was
>used to find and round up the Japanese Americans during W.W.II!
>    I'll go to the Supreme Court before I fill it out. The Constitution
>declares a COUNT shall be acquired by Congress every 10 years.  Well, then
>count me as one. Period.
>Mr. Berley Antoine Firmin II
>Bayou La Combe, Louisiana

I agree. Because I am somewhat involved in genealogy, I will give them my
name and date of birth but the rest will be blank.  If a government agent
comes around I will plead the 5th amendments and swear that I am a full
fledged paranoid, believing completely that the government will somehow use
the information against me!  :-)

Dave