outrageous charges--estimates

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:37:55 +0100

Farrell wrote:

> I don't know that Christianity is required for good business ethics and a
> sense of fairness, honesty and respect for other humans. Dishonesty hurts
> the dishonest one in the longrun. "What goes around comes around".

Grin... it isnt... but you see I am a son of a presbyterian minister and tho I
am not a christian (at least by most folks definitions), I find little or
nothing to argue with with the basic "Be good to one another" message I find to
be the main theme of what I believe Christianity (and a lot of other religions)
should be all about. So.... once in a while I throw in a reference to that kinda
thing.

But I agree... we really shouldnt need any religion, politics, or philosophy to
understand the concept and value of being honest and fair.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.