I'm Off

Brian Holden bholden@wave.co.nz
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:27:11 +1200

To the Forum

I have been subscribing now since last October and have gained an =
immense amount of pleasure, support and help from being on the List.  I =
have also enjoyed being able to share my articles with those who have =
requested them.  Within the next couple of days I will be signing off =
and heading off to the UK for a well earned break.  I will certainly be =
looking forward to re-subscribing when I return to New Zealand in June.  =
Regards

Brian Holden, NZ

=20