NPR (not piano related) Census 2000

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:43:49 -0600

>...(Seriously, though, I wouldn't mind hearing what others might have to say
>about this.)
>Brian T.

I don't know what Census Form you received, but the one I filled out took
maybe two minutes *at the most* (that includes the time to open it up,
answer the questions, and put it back in the return envelope), and it was
*very* elementary with its questions, like how many persons lived in the
household and what were our race.

All the rest of that stuff you mentioned is foreign to anything I received
or answered.  At least, that what my memory recalls.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild