outrageous charges--estimates

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:44:52 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Brekne <richardb@c2i.net>
To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
Date: Saturday, March 18, 2000 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: outrageous charges--estimates

>This I do not subscribe to... This has nothing to do with the free market,
>unless one is totally devoid of morals. If you take an old ladys Steinway
for
>500 knowing its worth 5000... thats about as fraudulant as it gets

If you consider business in this light, no one ever made a nickel buying and
selling without  committing fraud.  The more profitable the business, the
more fraudulent.  Is the person who pays $200 to register a site name a
criminal because he sells beer.com to a brewery for $2,000,000?
Or is it only people who buy from little old ladies who are criminals?

Frank Weston