outrageous charges--estimates

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 09:05:01 +0100

This I do not subscribe to... This has nothing to do with the free market,
unless one is totally devoid of morals. If you take an old ladys Steinway for
500 knowing its worth 5000... thats about as fraudulant as it gets.. and
personally I hope, from time to time, that the Christians of the world are right
about at least one thing... namely that there is a heaven and hell, and that
such folks will find their way to the appropriate elevators when the time comes.

A free market is an honest one. Dishonesty falls into another catagory.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.