Balaam's Ass & TuneLab

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:43:31 +0100

Personally, I dont worry about this kinda thing in the slightest. Folks most
just dont have the time or the energy to do much of "do it yourself" kinds
of stuff, and those that do are welcome to it. I often enough get called in
to clean up a mess after such work.

Those very few who start off this way and start tuning for money either fall
quickly off the wayside, or become interested and eventually become
professionals. The very very few that end up being what I would term frauds,
really cause so little problem its just not worth my time to bother about.
Customers who use these kinds of fellows are generally not the kind of
customers I am interested in anyways.

Robert can not prevent someone from linking to his site, even if he wanted
to.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.