outrageous charges--estimates

BobDavis88@AOL.COM BobDavis88@AOL.COM
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:02:35 EST

Ron Nossaman writes, concerning David Renaud's note:

> If the market hasn't
>  driven him out of business by now, I doubt that you can either....
>  They're everywhere, in every community, in every profession....
>
>  Grunch about, by all means, then have a bowl of ice cream and press on....
>  Fight the battles you can win.

Excellent observations, whether from a spiritual or a practical point of
view, and resulting in the greatest karma/peace of mind. And remember, as
annoying as it is to be bad-mouthed by a schlock, the customer called David
LAST. He will keep the customer's business, extra appreciation, loyalty, and
references, and the other guys didn't; nor will they know the joy of Right
Action.

Bob Davis