Tuning Price

Wed, 15 Mar 2000 05:59:49 -0600

At 20:36 03/15/2000 +1300, you wrote:
>No, but I'll have a guess.  With Spain, being a relatively poor country, I
>would imagine the cost of a tuning to be the equivalent of say $45.00.  A
>peseta I understand is worth around 1 1/2 cents (but that was when I was
>there in the mid 1960s), so that would work out at around 3000 pesetas.

At today's rate $45US = 7735.16P
Source: >http://www.oanda.com/converter/travel

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College			-(319)-387-1204
700 College Drive
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus.
Let no such man be trusted.
---Wm. Shakespeare - Merchant of Venice