Cross-eyed SAT user

Todd L. Mapes foxmeadow@freewwweb.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:29:29 -0600

Robin,

I'm glad to see I finally have an advocate of sorts.  Your method of squinting
performs the same function, although I agree, it is probably less strain on the
eye muscles than going cross-eyed.  Thanks to everyone else for some very good
tips on optimizing location of the SAT, dressing strings and other helpful
tips.

Todd L. Mapes