Response to David I., electric cars, way off topic...

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 07:56:00 -0800

We also have a presidential candidate,  (and his ex- Senator father who
fought integration), whose family made their fortune in tobacco.  Pick
your poison?

Dale F

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:07:19 -0800 "Brooks Weisman" <brooksw@jps.net>
writes:
> Oil will pollute regardless of where it comes from.  The answer is
> more in
> the alternative energy sources.  We have a presidential canidate
> (and his
> father, an ex-president) whose family made their fortune in oil.
> You figure
> out which canidate is more likely to fund research into
> alternatives.
>
> Brooks Weisman RPT
> Napa & Arcata, CA

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!