Yamaha GH1

Ron Giesbrecht rongg@attcanada.net
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:03:22 -0500

Hi Stan,

Any chance there has been a historical event i.e.the Manitoba flooding of a
couple of years ago that may be a factor in this situation? In any case I
would be pleased to suggest a few options by phone next week. A serial no.
would be helpful...is this a GH1 or GH1B?...there is a difference.

Ron Giesbrecht,
Piano Service Manager
Yamaha Canada Music Ltd.
(416)298-1311X2303