surcharge/precursor of INFLATION

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 08:25:26 +0100

I am sorry Bob... but inflation, its causes and solutions are in reality a far
more complex problem situation then your little one sentence "lets box it up in a
neat little nutshell" description below.

We have all kinds of national institutions who keep an eye on that kind of thing
for us. To inject this kinda thing into a general discussion on how we, as
basically underpaid, under-understood, and under-appreciated professionals react
to general increases in cost of living is off the point. Besides.. if you first
should consider this point... It is simply not up to piano techs and other such
self employed to take on the responsibility of holding inflation down.

my view

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.