surcharge

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:41:56 +0100

Go for it Wim... 90% of the folks out there will not even think twice and most
often those who do are customers you could do without anyways. You are a
proffesional... lots of experience and lots of training.. dont hesitate to
charge a proffesional rate. Besides... if you make as much money doing 4 pianos
today as you did doing 5 pianos yesterday... then you can spend a bit more time
to insure a "more then pleased" customer nearly every time.

Skål

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.